- Upon registration, a 25% deposit is required to reserve a seat and a training session's dates (public classroom and private delivery types). the remaining amount is due for 30 days after the last traning day;
- A 100% prepayment is required when enrolling in classrooms using the virtual modality;
- By Eccentrix: Eccentrix can cancel or reschedule a training due to low enrollment. Eccentrix will contact clients that have reserved one or more seats 10 business days or more prior to the rescheduling/cancelation of the event. A later date will be provided.The customer can request the deposit (partial or full) to be returned in case no agreement on later dates is concluded;
- By the customer: If the customer cancels a reservation in 10 or less days prior the start of the event, Eccentrix will charge 100% of the fees for the event.
- By the customer: If the customer cancels a reservation in more than 10 days prior the start of the event, the deposit is not returned. However, it is possible to use the deposit against a training the same cost or higher to which the client is registered.
- It is possible to attend a same training session in case a customer is dissatisfied. In this case, new learning material is not provided, but can be purchased separately. The customer will be informed of new dates planned for the same training.
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards and wire transfers (local and international using SWIFT codes) payment types. Please contact us for further details.
- All proposed prices, verbally or in written format exclude applicable taxes. Eccentrix adds PST and GST to invoices (company registered in Québec, Canada);
Changes without notice
- Eccentrix can modify sessions' dates, prices and modalities without explicit notice.
Updated March 2015