Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
In this module students will be able to configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
- Managing IP Address Spaces with IPAM
Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
In this module students will be able to configure file services to meet advanced business requirements.
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
In this module students will be able to configure Dynamic Access Control (DAC) to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Overview of DAC
- Implementing DAC Components
- Implementing DAC for Access Control
- Implementing Access Denied Assistance
- Implementing and Managing Work Folders
Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple locations.
- AD DS Replication Overview
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Module 6: Implementing AD CS
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Using Certificates in a Business Environment
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
In this module students will be able to implement an AD RMS deployment.
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FS
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) deployment.
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
- Extending AD FS to External Clients
Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
In this module students will be able to provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
In this module students will be able to provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
In this module students will be able to deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
In this module students will be able to implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
- Data Protection Overview
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery