This two-day instructor-led course provides candidates with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for SQL Server administration. Students will learn how to manage day-to-day and scheduled maintenance tasks. The main focus will be administration of the database engine, but material & exercises on Analysis Services (SSAS) and Integration Services (SSIS) are also included.
- Session recording available, with indexing allowing you to easily browse to the topic you are interested in reviewing.
- Technical lab available remotely, making it possible to continue working on labs outside of classroom hours.
- Technical lab available up to 180 days after the completion of your training.
- Delivery of an official Microsoft course attendance certificate.
- Free retake for up to twelve months on confirmed sessions.
- The digital courseware provided allows free updates upon course revisions.
- Experience working on Windows desktops or servers
- Experience working in a Windows domain environment
- Experience Administering SQL Server Servers
- Fundamental experience with PowerShell or Course MS10961 – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell